Lesson 7: Hobby and Activities
In this lesson you will learn:
- how to use the prepositional case in Russian
- how to ask questions about the location of people or things
- how to ask what floor something is located on
- what are some most common phrases to talk about hobbies
Lesson self-study checklistThis checklist will help you to learn the lesson materials. You can study at your own pace, spending as much time to master the new concepts and vocabulary as you need. If you need help at any time, please post your questions on the forum and someone will be happy to help you. The forum is also a good place to discover Russian classes around you. The difficulty of the Russian lesson materials increases gradually so it's best to study them in order.
|Check||Activity||Study materials (opens in a new window)|
|Vocabulary||Phrases for sports and leisure activities|
|Grammar||Usage of the prepositional case|
|Grammar||"Where do you...?" / "What floor... on?"|
|Vocabulary||Lesson words and phrases|
Optional external materials
Here are a few extracurricular lessons from other great websites for learning Russian. Please make sure to study the materials on the self-study list above. If you have some extra time left, you may want to read these pages for alternative explanations of grammar topics and vocabulary covered in this lesson. Note, that these links will open in a new window.
- Russian Tense and Aspect - examples of usage of tense in relation to aspect
- Russian Verb Aspects - explanation of verb aspect from RussianLessons.net