Video for Learning Russian
This page collects the best video lessons, movies, songs and other resources that can help you with learning Russian and understanding the Russian culture.
Russian as Russians speak it
Russian as Russians speak it is a video course developed during the Soviet era for students learning Russian as a second language. Despite that fact, many materials from the course are useful for learning Russian nowadays. The video lessons of the course will improve your vocabulary and develop your listening and speaking skills. The lessons are prepared in the form of dialogues on many different topics. Here are the first several lessons.
Topic 1. I and My Family
- Lesson 1 - Meet my family (Познакомьтесь, это моя семья)
- Lesson 2 - What is your name? (Как вас зовут?)
- Lesson 3 - How old are you? (Сколько вам лет?)
- Lesson 4 - Where do you live? (Где вы живёте?)
- Lesson 5 - Where do you work? (Где вы работаете?)
- Lesson 6 - Do you have children? (У вас есть дети?)
- Lesson 7 - Where does your son study? (Где учится ваш сын?)